Hiking with children
Hiking has become increasingly popular over the last few years
... not only with grown-ups!
The Heidi-Hotel hiking program fascinates even kids who are not really into hiking. And it’s just so much fun in a group.
A true highlight is our Heidi-Alm children’s adventure park featuring 26 different scenes that bring the well-loved story of Heidi and her friends cartoon series to life again. Participate in the entertaining one hour Heidi quiz, which takes the kids across the park with the chance of winning a prize.
Hiking highlights at Heidi-Hotel
- Family hike followed by an alpine picnic
- Pony trekking – ride and lead the horse
- Almöhi treasure hunt across Heidi-Alm
- Hiking tour to the Zirbenhütte hut with children’s punch and sweet treats
- Hiking tour to the Jagdhütte hut with the chance to watch wild life