Excursion suggestions & Kärnten Card
What’s on in Carinthia?
Numerous popular excursion destinations all over Carinthia can be reached within a one hour’s drive from the Heidi-Hotel. So just in case the weather is not cooperating be sure to find something of interest for everyone.
Our tip: the Kärnten Card
The Kärnten Card is available for 1,2 or 3 weeks and can be purchased in our hotel. It opens the doors to more than100 of the most attractive excursion destinations throughout Carinthia including cable cars, boat cruises on the Carinthian lakes, adventure pools and various leisure and adventure offers.
Free of charge for children under age 6 and from the third child onwards.
In case you are not in the mood for participating in the hotel’s activity program? or have some free time over the weekend during your 2-week stay, we have summarized a few excursions, which we recommend that you take:
- Nocky-Flitzer at Turracher-Höhe – the spectacular alpine roller coaster
- Nockalm reptile zoo in Patergassen – from snakes to turtles, this is the perfect place to become acquainted with everything that crawls and wiggles
- Nockalm road – enjoy the special scenic attractiveness of this alpine road through the national park by car.
- Thermal spas of Bad Kleinkircheim – the Römerbad and the St. Kathrein thermal spa offer unlimited bathing fun for everyone, whether you prefer a variety of saunas or a gushing mountain stream
- Carinthia lakes – three of the most beautiful Carinthian bathing lakes, namely lake Millstättersee, Ossiachersee and Wörthersee are close to our hotel and easily accessible
- Fresach adventure park – cart track, paint-ball facility and moto-cross range guarantee unlimited fun!
- Minimundus in Klagenfurt – the miniature world at lake Wörthersee
- Affenberg Landskron – here come the monkeys!
- and much more…